My Client wanted help pouring a pad for his shed. He had done all the prep work, building the forms and laying rebar.
After the pour I brushed and edged the concrete
The next day. Removed forums and cleaned up the site. Finished product.
I build a handrail for a client out of a 2×6 10′. upon finishing project it was decided that white was not a good color.
Hard to see in the picture but I routed a finger groove on the back side of the rail.
After the decision to change the color. I uninstalled the rail and ran it through the surface planer, re-sanded, and found a custom stain to somewhat match the floor.
Here is the final product.
After bending my axle on some pot holes on the awful roads around the island I decided to do a lift. The axle bottomed out on the frame sending a shock to the spindle, causing it to bend. The trailer can hold a maximum of 1,990 lbs of cargo. I only have 1,200 lbs of cargo. So in theory this should have never happened.
I decided to increase my axle’s travel an inch to avoid bending the axle again. Next I am planning on adding shock absorbers and bump stop’s to avoid this problem in the future.
Here is a before and after
fabricating new shackles
Pressing the bolts into the new shackles
Painted and installed.
Here is a desk I made from the Customers rough sketch. It’s a solid oak desk minus the top which is engineered plywood. But it’s hard to tell.
This is a 10×14 raft I made in May of 2013. Made cheep as possible. Raft was disassembled September 29th
Before and after. Cleaning paint off the glass for a messy painter.